Microsoft Office Home and Business 2016 for Windows
• For 1 PC – Genuine License Direct from Microsoft
• Fully installed versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote
• Store files in the cloud with OneDrive
• License for permanent use on 1PC. This is not a subscription
• Download and verify directly on the official website www.office.com/setup
You shall receive the official key for the software by Microsoft via Email within a maximum time period of 24 hours. Once you have the key just visit the official manufacturers website and download the software. It’s as easy as that!
MONEY BACK GURANTEE IF YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR SOFTWARE RUNNING WITHIN 24 HOURS
What is great in this Office Home and Business 2016 edition is that you do not need to buy additional boosting tools in order to boost your output for personal or business purposes. It is already boosted with productivity tools so you can create, organise, share, present, take notes, communicate, email, and optimise teamwork. Microsoft lets you bring out the best anytime, anywhere, and with anyone or everyone. You can instantly create documents with a professional look, design or style rich presentations, and other content using intuitive tools to deliver the best results. You can brag the output at work in the office or anywhere else online.
Here are more features you can expect with the new Office 2016 Home and Business:
- Create more professionally polished documents and share it quickly and easily to your team as Microsoft Word in MS Office Home and Business 2016 is now embedded with co-authorship tools so you and your team mates can work and edit the same project even if you are in the same room together or in your individual homes.
- Make charts and tables using intuitive MS Office 2016 Home and Business Excel tools so you can organise, analyse, and visualise all accumulated data and information. Make new insights using Excel tools like the Pivot Table and Slicers to let you work on patterns using a large density of data. You can also use Recommended Charts to help you choose the perfect charts to present data. The One Pick Forecasting Excel feature automatically searches for data trends and format it for you into charts or tables.
- Spread your ideas by presenting them with the new PowerPoint tool with features that allow co-authorship so you and anyone else with access can edit and polish the same presentation. You can post comments on the presentation and on the images, then compare different versions using the Conflict Resolution View.
- One Drive storage facility lets you access your stuff anywhere at any time whether you’re using a Mac,iPad, iPhone, or your laptop.
- Have your own digital organiser with One Note and keep your notes, web pages, ideas, audio or video file, and photos all in one storage area so you can access them at home or in your office as well as share it with others.
- With a recent feature in Outlook 2016, you can search for documents no matter how deeply it is buried in your system so you can attach it to your email.
- Skype for Business is one of the best features of Microsoft Office 2016 Home and Business and is embedded in Office programs – Word, PowerPoint, and Excel so you can send instant message or video call your team mates through Skype using the Share Panel feature built inside the Office 2016 application.
What do you need inside your computer system prior to an Office 2016 Home and Business download in order to maximise its features and benefits? Here are your answers.
|Required Processor||must have 1 GHz or fasterx64bit processor with SSE2 or x86 processor|
|Required Operating System||needs a Windows 7 or lateredition, Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 201 G2|
|Required Memory||1 GB for 32 bit and 2GB for64 bit|
|Required Hard Disk Space||at least 3GB available freespace on hard disk|
|Required Display||must be at least 1024×576|