Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro 32bit/64bit
You shall receive the official key and official download link for the software by Microsoft via Email within a maximum time period of 24 hours. Once you have the key just visit the official manufacturers website and download the software. It’s as easy as that!
MONEY BACK GURANTEE IF YOU DON’T HAVE YOUR SOFTWARE RUNNING WITHIN 24 HOURS
Windows 8.1 features a brand new and beautifully crafted interface, that is not only user friendly, but also satisfying to use. Every application is now optimized to run better and faster. From high level, full screen gaming to a browser window in at the touch of a button. To using multiple monitors or a single monitor split screen locked to run multiple applications at once.
A Better and updated version of the Original Windows 8 operating system. Its task is to improve the job done in Windows 8 in merging the traditional desktop and ‘Modern UI’ for touch. Windows 8.1 Professional offers innovative solutions such as touch-screen applications for your smartphone, updated widgets, and more. With a new, sleek, modern look this software keeps users up-to-date on accompanying programs. Microsoft Windows 8.1 Professional also allows users to watch and record television on their computer, while saving time with quick network connections. This software also features a full-system backup with restore capabilities. With faster operation and loading, the updated program is easy to use and offers improved navigation.
Every Windows 8 Professional download lets you enjoy the following features:
- Support for up to 2 CPU’s which is ideal for business owners who have more than one computer used for business processes.
- Run on Windows 7 Mode which is very convenient for those who are more familiar or at ease with the Windows 7 setup.
- Microsoft Windows 8 Professional users can create and also join Home Group.
- Windows Media Centre is improved for better entertainment experience. With this feature, you can enjoy Windows Media Player Remote Media Experience.
- The Encrypting File System adds another level of security which is designed to help protect important data.
- Setting up default printers for networks is now made easy when you download Windows 8 Professional with the help of Location Aware Printing.
Windows 8.1 Enterprise works great on the same hardware that powers Windows 8:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM driver
Additional requirements to use certain features:
- For 64-bit installations of Windows 8.1 Enterprise, your CPU must also support CompareExchange16b, Prefetch and LAHF/SAHF.
- To use touch, you need a tablet or a monitor that supports multitouch.
- To access the Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768, and a Microsoft account.
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768.
- Internet access (ISP fees might apply)
- Some features such as touch and Client Hyper-V may require advanced or Windows 8 certified hardware
- Miracast requires a display adapter which supports Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) 1.3, and a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Wi-Fi Direct Printing requires a Wi-Fi adapter that supports Wi-Fi Direct and a device that supports Wi-Fi Direct Printing
- To install a 64-bit OS on a 64-bit PC, your processor needs to support CMPXCHG16b, Prefetch, and LAHF/SAHF
- Instant Go works only with computers designed for Connected Standby
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.